Today was such beautiful, full day. My treasure hunt today was for 3 hard eucharisteos but I decided to just share 3 things I'm grateful for today. It's not that everything was easy, it's just there were such sweet spaces in the day that I want to remember them.
3 Gifts from this Spring Day
1. the 7th grade animal project presentation. Yes, this is a highlight from the day. The weeks of hard work all culminated today with their presentations. These kids are amazing and did fantastic work. I love their creativity!
2. A quick lunch date with my Darlin at a new CoMo spot, Seoul Taco. It taste like Korea! Yum!
3. The ability to bless a friend with new shoes. Several years ago my friend Amy G bought me a new pair of Chacos. Today, I was able to do the same for a friend. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment