Saturday, March 21, 2015

day 79. 2015

A Gift Salty, Sweet, Just Right

1. Spicy tuna roll for lunch.

2. Korean Pear. Todd found a huge, juicy Korean pear at the Korean market. It was the perfect sweetness.

3. I had no appetite all evening but finally decided that a sweet potato sounded just right. One baked sweet potato was the perfect meal this evening. I am thankful for good, simple food.


For the past few weeks I thought I was getting a new camera. We are going to sell mine and upgrade to a new Canon body. For some reason it hasn't happened yet. We were full steam ahead and then nothing. My camera has sat in the camera bag for three weeks. I couldn't let another week pass without capturing the little gifts of spring and life and grace around me. Back to my Rebel.

Todd arrived home early this morning from work with these beauties. What a good man!

Spent the afternoon on the patio soaking in some vitamin D. 



Korean Pear. Yum!


No comments: