Monday, March 23, 2015

day 80, 2015

3 Gifts found in His Word

1. Last night I had a funny dream. In the dream I was talking to someone about Psalm 27. This Psalm has always been a go to for me. A place to remember Who is stronger, greater and worth trusting. The person I was talking with also cut my hair. That was the funny part. To both of our surprise it turned out well.

2. Three Words: "It is Finished!" Jesus said that.

3. The pass few years I have read through the Bible but this year I am going to read the New Testament as many times as I can in a year. I'm currently reading the Book of Acts. I love the workings of the Holy Spirit throughout this book. I love the conflict and stretching. I love seeing how God is present with His people and how He works through His church to bring the Life of Christ to communities and cities. I also love the presence of several women in this book. That might sound strange but it's encouraging to read how woman were valued, esteemed as part of God's redemptive purpose.


Spent the day with friends. Chipolte, walks on campus and downtown, Sparky's, bunny visits, playing outside, basketball and dumplings and chips and salsa . . . it was a full and happy day!

My 16 year old boy-man. He's so fun and silly and sweet. Love him.

Even when she's giving you a look, she's beautiful. Love my girl.




No comments: