3 Gifts found in Women
1. Compassion.
2. Beauty and Strength
3. Perseverance.
I thought about these three gifts all day. I decided to think about the women in my life and the gifts that I see in them. I see women who are walking or have walked through adversity and struggles at various levels. I thought about my own Mom who suddenly found herself young, divorced, with three daughters. I'm sure that wasn't her dream but she struggled, persevered and loved us. The women in my life are single, married, divorced, and widowed. Though there are days that they struggle and fight to believe, I see these beautiful gifts in them.
I see women leaning upon Grace with compassion towards others, who fight for the weak, who champion for others, who care, serve, mend, help, and nurture with gentleness and strength.
 |
| Crescent Moon & Venus. Side by Side. |
 |
| Winter. Spring. |
 |
| Budding. |
No comments:
Post a Comment