3 Gifts Loud
1. Grinding fresh beans in the morning.
2. Cheers for the CFS Knights Indoor Soccer! A well fought game.
3. My cough that came out of now where. I sound like a seal. It's making me rest.
3 Gifts from TODAY
1. A much needed NAP. I am thankful for rest.
2. Warm sunshine, birds chirping and the smell of Spring.
3. Dinner with the family. Celebrations our almost 16 year old.
1. Grinding fresh beans in the morning.
2. Cheers for the CFS Knights Indoor Soccer! A well fought game.
3. My cough that came out of now where. I sound like a seal. It's making me rest.
3 Gifts from TODAY
1. A much needed NAP. I am thankful for rest.
2. Warm sunshine, birds chirping and the smell of Spring.
3. Dinner with the family. Celebrations our almost 16 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment