3 Gifts Found Looking Up
1. Little Jimmy. Little Jimmy is our class pet squirrel. Don't worry, he is just a cute stuffed animal that we have in our class to remember something that for the life of me I can't remember right now. Oh My! Little Jimmy has a friend, James Bond. They go missing from time to time, obviously on some great mission. Little Jimmy was found perched in the projector machine.
2. Small, red Cardinal bird perched in the branches. He was singing a pretty song.
3. Bright blue skies with fluffy, cotton ball clouds. I seriously need to get a kite.
1. Little Jimmy. Little Jimmy is our class pet squirrel. Don't worry, he is just a cute stuffed animal that we have in our class to remember something that for the life of me I can't remember right now. Oh My! Little Jimmy has a friend, James Bond. They go missing from time to time, obviously on some great mission. Little Jimmy was found perched in the projector machine.
2. Small, red Cardinal bird perched in the branches. He was singing a pretty song.
3. Bright blue skies with fluffy, cotton ball clouds. I seriously need to get a kite.
No comments:
Post a Comment