3 Gifts Orange
1. Cuties. AKA California Mandarins. Yummy! We are going through a lot of Cuties.
2. The bright orange sunshine on the patio today. I sat waiting for a bird to visit our new bird feeder.
3. Orange construction paper with sweet notes from 6th graders.
1. Cuties. AKA California Mandarins. Yummy! We are going through a lot of Cuties.
2. The bright orange sunshine on the patio today. I sat waiting for a bird to visit our new bird feeder.
3. Orange construction paper with sweet notes from 6th graders.
I sold my camera. It felt like I was parting with an ole' friend. I bought Rebel almost four years ago from our friends, JJ and Ashley. They were upgrading to a nicer Canon and I was stepping up from my point and shoot. Rebel was a great camera for me to experiment and grow with.
A sweet college student bought Rebel. She was giddy with excitement to have her own camera. This eased the parting knowing she would get as much pleasure out of using it as I had. I have been looking for a couple of weeks for a used Canon 5D body. I'm missing having a camera to capture the beautiful moments around me. Hopeful that a 5D is out there for me.
![]() |
| Goodbye, Ole friend. |


No comments:
Post a Comment