Thursday, April 23, 2015

day 104 & 105. 2015

day 104

A Gift in a Bag, in a Box, in a Book

1. A special bag filled with treasures to celebrate a dear friend.

2. Special delivery from Dos Tacos, Korea. Zach's favorite shirt is his Dos Tacos shirt from Korea. We frequented this little taco spot in Seohyeon often. Zach has outgrown his shirt and after a valiant effort by friends to surprise him for his birthday, we had to send a Facebook message to Dos Tacos asking if I could purchase a new, larger shirt for our growing boy. The owner said, "Please let me send you a new shirt as a gift for your son." He sent two shirts and a hat. Awesome! I love Korea!

3. "I have lived my life on the prairie and a line of oak trees can still astonish me." " . . . in all that deep darkness a miracle was preparing." John Ames, Gilead by Marilynne Robinson

day 105

3 Hard Eucharisteos

1. Letting your kids experience struggle, difficulty and challenge. Growing up and experiencing the hard parts of life is hard. Pointing their hearts to what's True and Lovely and Good.

2. I've said this before but HORMONES. Some days I seriously feel like someone has taken over my body. Giving thanks through the crud is sometimes hard.

3. Believing God is good and not aloof to our circumstances. Today I was with two friends who are fighting to believe and rest and hope.


No comments: