day 115
3 Gifts Moving
1. Time. We are 4 weeks from summer vacation. I'm ready for the rhythm of summer.
2. Zach on the track. I love watching him run.
3. "Your love is moving among us" I recently heard these words in a song by Christy Nockels. He is inviting us in, drawing us, wooing us . . . Invitation.
day 116
3 Gifts Ugly-Beautiful
1. Tears.
2. The little plant that I left in the frozen night. It has three small green sprouts.
3. Me. I'm a beautiful mess. Sometimes my ugliness, a quick temper, an impatient remark, a demanding spirit, reminds me of the ugly but I'm always brought back to His redemption and love towards me. He makes beautiful things out of us . . .
4. I'm adding another gift. Fritz. Fritz was our dog before moving to Korea. We got Fritz from a rescue facility. A sweet Bichon with cataracts, a cherry eye and an under bite. Oh, Fritz! Sweet, ugly, beautiful Fritz.
Thanks, Amy G for the reminder.
3 Gifts Moving
1. Time. We are 4 weeks from summer vacation. I'm ready for the rhythm of summer.
2. Zach on the track. I love watching him run.
3. "Your love is moving among us" I recently heard these words in a song by Christy Nockels. He is inviting us in, drawing us, wooing us . . . Invitation.
day 116
3 Gifts Ugly-Beautiful
1. Tears.
2. The little plant that I left in the frozen night. It has three small green sprouts.
3. Me. I'm a beautiful mess. Sometimes my ugliness, a quick temper, an impatient remark, a demanding spirit, reminds me of the ugly but I'm always brought back to His redemption and love towards me. He makes beautiful things out of us . . .
4. I'm adding another gift. Fritz. Fritz was our dog before moving to Korea. We got Fritz from a rescue facility. A sweet Bichon with cataracts, a cherry eye and an under bite. Oh, Fritz! Sweet, ugly, beautiful Fritz.
Thanks, Amy G for the reminder.
No comments:
Post a Comment