Thursday, April 9, 2015

day 95 & 96. 2015

day 95

3 Gifts Waited For

1. Todd, my Darlin.

2. Zachary Todd

3. Lia-Joy Meng Yue

Waiting can be one of the most frustrating, confusing and disappointing seasons in our lives. My three gifts today were longed for and waited for. In the waiting I wrestled and grew weary. In the waiting I had hope and trusted. As I reflect on the journey of each of these gifts, I am grateful for the days that felt long and confusing. I am grateful for how my heart grew to trust in God's faithfulness. 
I am grateful for answered prayer. 

day 96

3 Gifts Rising Up

1. Hope. For new beginnings and healing. Many stories around me of HOPE RISING . . .

2. Me. After a long slumber in my soul, I feel like I'm waking, rising.

3. Zach. The boy is at least 6'1''. He can rest his arm on my head when he stands next to me. How did this happen?!

Track Meet. 

Track meet. I was so focused on the races, I didn't take any pictures of my boy running. He PR'd his 400 meter race and his relay team broke the school record for the 4x400. Go Knights!



No comments: