The past few days were hidden by a cluster of pretty awful migraines.
Migraines are always awful but this week they seem to have hit me with a vengeance.
I'm thankful for peppermint oil, dark rooms and ice packs. I'm thankful for medicine and sleep.
3 Gifts Round
1. The round, hand made glass ball that holds a tea light candle. It was given to us by our favorite Swede, Karin many years ago. It glows when there is a lit candle.
2. The sweet little birds nest I saw as I walked to school.
3. My round cup and bottle filled with specially brewed coffee. My friend Jamie's husband, Gary, loves coffee. He roast and brews and takes great care in researching and finding great beans. Gary sent a bottle of his specially brewed coffee for me this week. It's smooth and doesn't have the acidity that normal coffee does. The following morning I made a cup. Much to my delight, my stomach didn't hurt. Thank you, Gary! I am a tea lover but I do love a good cup of coffee that loves me back.
day 91
3 Gifts White
1. Simple and silly but my white bed sheets. A few months ago, Todd bought us new bed sheets with a higher thread count. They are so soft and cozy.
2. Tiny white petals on little tree.
3. The sky has been amazing the past few days. Big, white, fluffy, clouds. Some have been gray and dark and have brought April showers but the beautiful white fluffy ones have been fun to watch roll across the sky.
| After the storm. |
No comments:
Post a Comment