day 113
3 Gifts Fragile
1. The wounded heart. Reminded often to love genuinely, compassionately and tenderly the one whose heart has been bruised and wounded.
2. The petals of flowers.
3. Christmas Ornaments . . . I think every year when we decorate the tree something breaks. One year we had a record of 3 or 4. The happy family decorating moment was me showing anything but the spirit of Christmas. Oh my! Thankful for my family who loves me still.
day 114
A Gift Cloth, Steel, Wood
1. Freshly cleaned and dried towels. To get out of the shower with a warm towel from the dryer is wonderful!
2. The St. Louis Arch. I went to see Sufjan Stevens this week. He mentioned visiting the Arch and taking the tram to the top. I grew up taking yearly field trips to the Arch. Gateway to the West. It's a symbol of possibility, vision, adventure and sacrifice.
3. The Wooden Cross . . . we have a large wooden cross standing at church. It's a weekly reminder of my Hope.
3 Gifts Fragile
1. The wounded heart. Reminded often to love genuinely, compassionately and tenderly the one whose heart has been bruised and wounded.
2. The petals of flowers.
3. Christmas Ornaments . . . I think every year when we decorate the tree something breaks. One year we had a record of 3 or 4. The happy family decorating moment was me showing anything but the spirit of Christmas. Oh my! Thankful for my family who loves me still.
day 114
A Gift Cloth, Steel, Wood
1. Freshly cleaned and dried towels. To get out of the shower with a warm towel from the dryer is wonderful!
2. The St. Louis Arch. I went to see Sufjan Stevens this week. He mentioned visiting the Arch and taking the tram to the top. I grew up taking yearly field trips to the Arch. Gateway to the West. It's a symbol of possibility, vision, adventure and sacrifice.
3. The Wooden Cross . . . we have a large wooden cross standing at church. It's a weekly reminder of my Hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment