A Gift on a paper, in a person, in a picture
1. I think notes, letters, simple words to connect must be my love language. Today I received an email from my friend Karin and my heart felt happy and loved. Thank you, Karin.
2. Intentional. Thoughtful. Connection. These things are huge to me and in several ways today I experienced all in a friend.
3. A weekend trip with three friends to Busan. It was a fun and silly weekend and this picture captures it. It's the same weekend we taught Claire what the word famished meant and played some silly game on the bus and I was told to sit down.
1. I think notes, letters, simple words to connect must be my love language. Today I received an email from my friend Karin and my heart felt happy and loved. Thank you, Karin.
2. Intentional. Thoughtful. Connection. These things are huge to me and in several ways today I experienced all in a friend.
3. A weekend trip with three friends to Busan. It was a fun and silly weekend and this picture captures it. It's the same weekend we taught Claire what the word famished meant and played some silly game on the bus and I was told to sit down.
No comments:
Post a Comment