Happy May 1st!
3 Gifts Tasted
1. I have tea every morning. Some mornings my tea taste exceptional. Today's tea was exceptional. Maybe I steeped it long enough to draw out the flavors. Perhaps it was the perfect boiling temperature. I don't know. It was just so yummy! PG Tips, similar to an English Breakfast, with a touch of local honey and almond milk.
2. On track meet days I make a smoothie for Zach. Todays' smoothie: strawberries, mango, banana, raspberry, almond milk and oj. It was refreshing.
3. Todd's homemade cibatta. The man can bake some good bread.
3 Gifts Tasted
1. I have tea every morning. Some mornings my tea taste exceptional. Today's tea was exceptional. Maybe I steeped it long enough to draw out the flavors. Perhaps it was the perfect boiling temperature. I don't know. It was just so yummy! PG Tips, similar to an English Breakfast, with a touch of local honey and almond milk.
2. On track meet days I make a smoothie for Zach. Todays' smoothie: strawberries, mango, banana, raspberry, almond milk and oj. It was refreshing.
3. Todd's homemade cibatta. The man can bake some good bread.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment