3 Gifts Found in the Dark
1. Fireflies. Nothing says a summer night like fireflies.
2. A dark night sky and thousands of stars.
3. Campfire. I love being around a campfire on a dark summer evening.
I think I'm ready for a camping trip. Each of these gifts remind me of camping and I'm on a mission to camp this summer. We will kick off our summer with a trip to Seattle to attend a friends wedding. We are camping on a island just outside of Seattle. I. Can't. Wait.
Today I went to Strawberry Hills Farm to buy flowers. A very sweet lady, Lucy, helped me choose plants and flowers for a big pot I wanted to use for our back patio. There is a hummingbird that has a flight path through our yard and I want flowers to attract the hummer. I got my hands dirty, enjoyed the day outside in the rain and had a good porch sit to end the day.
I also helped Lia clean her room today. I texted a friend and said, "I'm being conformed more into the image of Christ helping Lia clean her room." It's done and we both survived.
1. Fireflies. Nothing says a summer night like fireflies.
2. A dark night sky and thousands of stars.
3. Campfire. I love being around a campfire on a dark summer evening.
I think I'm ready for a camping trip. Each of these gifts remind me of camping and I'm on a mission to camp this summer. We will kick off our summer with a trip to Seattle to attend a friends wedding. We are camping on a island just outside of Seattle. I. Can't. Wait.
Today I went to Strawberry Hills Farm to buy flowers. A very sweet lady, Lucy, helped me choose plants and flowers for a big pot I wanted to use for our back patio. There is a hummingbird that has a flight path through our yard and I want flowers to attract the hummer. I got my hands dirty, enjoyed the day outside in the rain and had a good porch sit to end the day.
I also helped Lia clean her room today. I texted a friend and said, "I'm being conformed more into the image of Christ helping Lia clean her room." It's done and we both survived.
![]() |
| The strawberries have become to bloom. Hooray! |




No comments:
Post a Comment