3 Gifts Flat
1. The flat 400 meter track that I spent the day pacing and cheering and celebrating at with 14 amazing kids.
2. I enjoyed a wonderful turkey and veggie sandwich on flat bread today. I don't know if it's because I was so hungry and tired but it tasted so delicious.
3. Laying flat in my bed when we got home. What a gift rest is!
1. The flat 400 meter track that I spent the day pacing and cheering and celebrating at with 14 amazing kids.
2. I enjoyed a wonderful turkey and veggie sandwich on flat bread today. I don't know if it's because I was so hungry and tired but it tasted so delicious.
3. Laying flat in my bed when we got home. What a gift rest is!
We spent the day at the Junge Stadium in Joplin, Missouri for the State Track meet. Zach ran the 200 and 400 meter prelims Friday night. He qualified for the 400 finals and just barely missed the 200 finals. He ran and competed well, finishing 6th overall in the final. Zach was also part of the 4x100 and 4x400 meter relay teams. They placed 2nd and 1st in these relays and broke the school records for each. Way to go Knights!
| My runner at the start of the 400 meter dash. 6th overall. |
No comments:
Post a Comment