1. Going to my Grandparents home on Wyoming Street. My sisters and I spent a lot of time with our Grandparents growing up. Hugh and Catherine cared for and supported our family through so much. Easter egg hunts, Christmas plays with the cousins, feeding the birds with stale bread, Holy Water, grapefruit, Cardinals baseball on the radio with Jack Buck, Grandpa sitting on the porch each time we drove up, Christmas Eve, laughter, Tinkerbell.
2. Summer camp at Camp Wyman. Every summer I spent 11 days at camp. It was my dream to live there for my whole life. When I was old enough I was offered a job and was able to spend the entire summer at camp. It really was a dream come true.
Today was our first farm pick up. Friends introduced us to this wonderful family that has farm to table business. We are on the every other week drop off. Today we received, radishes, spinach, Chinese cabbage, strawberries, kale, lettuce and green onions. It's going to be a good summer!
| Chinese Cabbage. The size of my head. |
| Farm Day Bounty. |
| A great way to take a study break. A game of catch with Dad. |
No comments:
Post a Comment