3 Gifts Found In Christ
1. In Christ alone, my HOPE is found . . . (In Christ Alone,
2. In Christ I am accepted, chosen, loved.
3. In Christ my sins are forgiven and I am made righteous.
Bee Update:
A very small cluster of bees have remained in our little pear tree. I hope they survive. I makes me sad to think they have been separated from their original swarm. Thousands jumped into the box when Brad came to retrieve what he called, a little gold mine. I'm not sure why these fellas didn't go along. I check on them often. I am unable to sit on the patio because they buzz everywhere but I don't want to hurt them so I'm just letting them stay in the little pear tree until they decide to leave.
1. In Christ alone, my HOPE is found . . . (In Christ Alone,
2. In Christ I am accepted, chosen, loved.
3. In Christ my sins are forgiven and I am made righteous.
Bee Update:
A very small cluster of bees have remained in our little pear tree. I hope they survive. I makes me sad to think they have been separated from their original swarm. Thousands jumped into the box when Brad came to retrieve what he called, a little gold mine. I'm not sure why these fellas didn't go along. I check on them often. I am unable to sit on the patio because they buzz everywhere but I don't want to hurt them so I'm just letting them stay in the little pear tree until they decide to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment