Wednesday, May 6, 2015

day 124. 2015

A Gift in a Sign, a Smile, a Snack

1. My favorite shop in town, Lucky's. The music is always good and you can have a glass of wine or a cup of tea while you shop. That's pretty darn great!

2. As I was walking towards my classroom trailer (or cabin as we prefer to say) one of the sweet 2nd graders had come back out to leave the side walk chalk for the next recess. I waved and said, "Hello sweet Bonnie!" She waved and smiled real big and started back inside but then suddenly turned around and said, "I want a hug! I want a hug!" She ran across the parking lot and leaped into my arms. Heart explodes. Smiles on both of our faces. Hugs and smiles=good medicine.

3. My new favorite little treat, Date Lady. These scruptous little organic dates are great as a snack or on top of my salad. Delicious!

No comments: