3 Gifts Inside a Closet
1. Clothes. I know that sounds generic but I am thankful to be clothed. I have no need for shoes or clothing. My closet is actually huge and my clothes only take up about 1/4 of it. Keep it simple.
2. Board Games. Every year at Christmas we buy a new board game for our family. It's a fun tradition.
3. Travel bags. I love traveling. Our travel bags have sat for too long. Looking forward to our adventure West in a couple of weeks.
1. Clothes. I know that sounds generic but I am thankful to be clothed. I have no need for shoes or clothing. My closet is actually huge and my clothes only take up about 1/4 of it. Keep it simple.
2. Board Games. Every year at Christmas we buy a new board game for our family. It's a fun tradition.
3. Travel bags. I love traveling. Our travel bags have sat for too long. Looking forward to our adventure West in a couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment