Tuesday, May 26, 2015

day 142 & 143. 2015

day 142

3 Gifts of Community

1. Sharing in the joys and sufferings of life. Not just the good but the good, the bad and the ugly. Life is full of each and we can share in both through community.

2. Being loved and loving others. It's a powerful gift to be known and loved and to love another when it cost time, resources, sacrifices and your own way being laid down.

3. Forgiveness and healing. I don't believe these happen in their fullness outside of community.

day 124

A Gift in a Plate, Pot, Package

1. A plate full of greens and veggies from the Farmer Lady, Debbie.

2. Pretty flowers planted.

3. I'm waiting for a package to arrive from Sierra Trading. I ordered a couple of items for our trip to Seattle. I love receiving packages in the mail. Even the ones I know about.


I'm adding this picture because Shakespeare's has been part of the COMO community for a very long time. The downtown location will be torn down and rebuilt. There should be a petition signed to stop this from happening.

Add caption

Lucy from Strawberry Hill Farms helped me choose the plants for this pot. She was so kind and passionate about helping me. Every morning I get to enjoy these beautiful arrangements.








No comments: