3 things you are GRATEFUL for about YOURSELF
It's easy to think of things outside of yourself but that are still about you. Like the family and friends that I have. But to think about who I am, as a person and what I'm grateful for--Challenging. It's easy to choose things that I'm grateful for in my salvation and the years of God's faithfulness to keep me for these past 27 years. It's easy to call out the things I see in another and celebrate their beauty. But to call it out in yourself . . . challenging but I think a good exercise. Do it!
1. My ability to be with various types of people, from various backgrounds or cultures and feel at comfortable and present.
2. Bringing a sense of calm and peace to situations or spaces.
3. Compassionate.
Even more vulnerable is to take photos of yourself. I did. It was awkward. :)
It's easy to think of things outside of yourself but that are still about you. Like the family and friends that I have. But to think about who I am, as a person and what I'm grateful for--Challenging. It's easy to choose things that I'm grateful for in my salvation and the years of God's faithfulness to keep me for these past 27 years. It's easy to call out the things I see in another and celebrate their beauty. But to call it out in yourself . . . challenging but I think a good exercise. Do it!
1. My ability to be with various types of people, from various backgrounds or cultures and feel at comfortable and present.
2. Bringing a sense of calm and peace to situations or spaces.
3. Compassionate.
Even more vulnerable is to take photos of yourself. I did. It was awkward. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment