Saturday, January 31, 2015

day 30. 2015

3 Old things seen NEW

Today was a little challenging for me. I wasn't sure how to see or watch for what these graces were to me. I waited and looked at my week as a whole and was reminded of a few moments. This is what I see . . .

1. Lia. This week was stressful. She had to give a speech about China. It was the final part of the nations project at school. She was stressed and spicy all week. In the midst of all the spicy I saw in a new way how incredibly compassionate and how deeply she loves. She wants to make wrong things right and love the unlovely and rescue nations. She amazes me.

2. A simple truth that I have known for the 27 years of following Jesus, He makes ALL things NEW.

3. Old stories. Old stories are powerful to point us towards new adventures, calling and purpose. They serve as reminders of God's faithfulness and goodness. This week I've told some old stories and have found in the telling, a renewed hope for where we are today and where we're going.


No comments: