What I'm Reading. Seeing. Making.
1. I'm reading four books right now. Crazy. Gospel of John, Growing in Prayer by Mike Bickel, Lila by Marilynn Robinson and Dinner with the Smileys.
2. I'm seeing a family being brought together by adoption--3 siblings brought into a family. It makes my heart explode. Redemption, Hope, new beginnings and stories being written.
3. I'm making space to just hold and sit with Lia. First days back to school, after two weeks off, are hard. She fell asleep in my arms.
1. I'm reading four books right now. Crazy. Gospel of John, Growing in Prayer by Mike Bickel, Lila by Marilynn Robinson and Dinner with the Smileys.
2. I'm seeing a family being brought together by adoption--3 siblings brought into a family. It makes my heart explode. Redemption, Hope, new beginnings and stories being written.
3. I'm making space to just hold and sit with Lia. First days back to school, after two weeks off, are hard. She fell asleep in my arms.
| This should have been posted yesterday but I thought about it while drinking my tea this morning. Old, New and Blue. Grandma's dining room furniture--old, new blue seat cover done by me. |
| My reading space often looks like this. Today it was in front of the fire with tea. |
No comments:
Post a Comment