3 Gifts in the Kitchen
1. Korean Folk Village Knife . . . I should have bought two. I use this every day.
2. A gift received from a friend the day we moved back to Columbia. I see this every day and it reminds me of Karin, Korea, and the truth and beauty of the hymn, Here is Love.
3. The Electric Kettle . . . we can heat up water at various temperatures depending on the type of tea we're preparing. Brilliant! And it has a pretty blue glow when it heats up. I use this several times a day.
1. Korean Folk Village Knife . . . I should have bought two. I use this every day.
2. A gift received from a friend the day we moved back to Columbia. I see this every day and it reminds me of Karin, Korea, and the truth and beauty of the hymn, Here is Love.
3. The Electric Kettle . . . we can heat up water at various temperatures depending on the type of tea we're preparing. Brilliant! And it has a pretty blue glow when it heats up. I use this several times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment