3 Gifts. Water. Sky. Memory.
1. Winter greens in vases of water. Kisses of Sunlight.
2. Winter sky with a patchwork of clouds and filters of sun to warm my face.
3. Lunch on the side of the mountain with Hyejin and MiKyung. I spoke of Korea all afternoon and it always brings a flood of memories. One of my favorite Korean memories is being with them sharing a traditional Korean meal that consisted of 31 side dishes. I miss these two woman and the gift of their friendship.
1. Winter greens in vases of water. Kisses of Sunlight.
2. Winter sky with a patchwork of clouds and filters of sun to warm my face.
3. Lunch on the side of the mountain with Hyejin and MiKyung. I spoke of Korea all afternoon and it always brings a flood of memories. One of my favorite Korean memories is being with them sharing a traditional Korean meal that consisted of 31 side dishes. I miss these two woman and the gift of their friendship.
| My spot for several hours today while I did interviews. |
No comments:
Post a Comment