A Gift bringing Laughter, Prayer, Quiet
1. My friend Brenda has a wonderful laugh. I love her and her kids. Today we shared several moments of laughter while watching our awesome kids at their winter dance. Oh, high school! Awkward dance moments.
2. The gift of praying for things way too big for me but trusting that He is simply enough and able to act, move, save, rescue and heal.
3. 5:30 am. Quiet.
1. My friend Brenda has a wonderful laugh. I love her and her kids. Today we shared several moments of laughter while watching our awesome kids at their winter dance. Oh, high school! Awkward dance moments.
2. The gift of praying for things way too big for me but trusting that He is simply enough and able to act, move, save, rescue and heal.
3. 5:30 am. Quiet.
![]() |
| Slow dance. |
| Zach. Masquerade Dance. |
| I love this kid. He's grown up way too fast. |

No comments:
Post a Comment