A Grace Borrowed, Found, Inherited
1. Borrowed books. I like to sharing books with friends and having books shared with me. Borrowed and shared books are a sweet simple grace. My friend Kristen recently shared a book called Dinner with the Smileys. A simple but fun read.
2. After several moves and items packed away for years, I have found several sweet, simple treasures. A calligraphy hanging from the college group many years ago with Psalm 2:8.
3. I inherited several pieces of furniture from my Grandparents. When I see these pieces in my home I am reminded of where each was placed in their home and all the meals and moments shared. Todd and I have had these pieces for almost 25 years.
1. Borrowed books. I like to sharing books with friends and having books shared with me. Borrowed and shared books are a sweet simple grace. My friend Kristen recently shared a book called Dinner with the Smileys. A simple but fun read.
2. After several moves and items packed away for years, I have found several sweet, simple treasures. A calligraphy hanging from the college group many years ago with Psalm 2:8.
3. I inherited several pieces of furniture from my Grandparents. When I see these pieces in my home I am reminded of where each was placed in their home and all the meals and moments shared. Todd and I have had these pieces for almost 25 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment