3 Startling Graces of God
1. I am blown away by the truth that God became flesh and lived like us in the flesh. He understands what it means to live in these fleshly bodies with all their beauty and limitations.
2. I am blown away by the truth that though I deserve to be forever separated from Him, He chose to draw me to be His own. He bore all my sin, shame and guilt before Him. This is the craziest, most amazing good news...EVER! But God!
3. I am blown away by the truth that nothing, absolutely nothing, will every separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.
Amazing Grace.
1. I am blown away by the truth that God became flesh and lived like us in the flesh. He understands what it means to live in these fleshly bodies with all their beauty and limitations.
2. I am blown away by the truth that though I deserve to be forever separated from Him, He chose to draw me to be His own. He bore all my sin, shame and guilt before Him. This is the craziest, most amazing good news...EVER! But God!
3. I am blown away by the truth that nothing, absolutely nothing, will every separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.
Amazing Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment