Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6. 2015

Something in my Bag. Fridge. Heart.

1. I decided to just dump my bag out. Swiss army knife, allergy meds, migraine meds, orange, almond butter, mints, lipstick, stamps, wallet, lotion, hand sanitizer and a thank you note from a friend. It gave me a good laugh to see all of it piled on the floor.

2. Our fridge is full. One thing I'm thankful for today is my organic kale. I'm grateful for the ability to buy healthy foods. There was a time when going to the grocery store was overwhelming. I am thankful for God's provision to us in plenty and want. He is Faithful.

3. My Darlin, Todd is in my heart tonight. He is kind and patient and smart and a good teacher. I deliberately used all those ands! Tonight I watched and listened to him tutor and encourage Zach in AP Chemistry.



 

No comments: