A Gift Held. Passed by. Sat With.
1. Sitting on the couch with my Darlin, holding hands must be one of the sweetest gifts to hold. After a long week, a Friday night sitting side by side, holding hands, watching Love it or List it, is pretty darn great.
2. Today I passed by a new daughter, passing her new mom a note. Today I passed by and watched same new daughter, who is also a new sister, give her new big brother a hug. I love how God makes families. He does indeed set the lonely in families.
3. Today I sat with Marje. The most wonderful dog in the world. We also played catch and snuggled. Every time she sees me she acts like I'm the most wonderful person in the world and she can't wait to be with me. A girls best friend.
1. Sitting on the couch with my Darlin, holding hands must be one of the sweetest gifts to hold. After a long week, a Friday night sitting side by side, holding hands, watching Love it or List it, is pretty darn great.
2. Today I passed by a new daughter, passing her new mom a note. Today I passed by and watched same new daughter, who is also a new sister, give her new big brother a hug. I love how God makes families. He does indeed set the lonely in families.
3. Today I sat with Marje. The most wonderful dog in the world. We also played catch and snuggled. Every time she sees me she acts like I'm the most wonderful person in the world and she can't wait to be with me. A girls best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment