Saturday, January 24, 2015

day 23 & 24. 2015

day 23.

3 Gifts found in Christ

1. I am made righteous through the finished work of the cross and resurrection.
2. I have peace with God through Christ.
3. Christ is the Lover of my soul. My King. My Lord. My Friend.

Today was the 6th grade ski trip to St. Louis. The day is always filled with fun, laughter, 
triumph over fears and perseverance. I love watching the kids press through the day--
encouraging and supporting one another and overcoming their fears.
Learning is such a gift but can stir all sorts of anxiety and frustration. As the day unfolds, the kids light up as they conqueror their fears and find joy in the process of learning a new skill.


day 24.

3 Gifts Blue

1. Blue plaid pj's.
2. Blue hue to end the day.
3. Blue hand made coaster from my sisters in Africa whom I've never met but celebrate their courage, strength and skill.

Today has been so good but so full. Tea with a friend, Mizzou basketball and dinner, 
and my body that is revolting against foods I shouldn't have eaten. 
Thankful for the evening to rest, recharge and sipping tea.







No comments: